What a week!
Started with a faintly positive pregnancy test 2 weeks ago. We've been busy discussing baby, out of earshot of Joanna where possible. What car to get, moving the older kids to the big bedroom, that sort of thing. Then I had a suspected miscarriage on Thursday :-( I went to the doctors Friday as there hadn't been any more bleeding. Then I went again on saturday as I felt really rough. (Hadn't really had the energy to sit up since Friday lunchtime.) She did a pregnancy test (positive) and has referred me for an early scan, when we'll get to find out if there is a little bean in there.
So it's been a really up and down few days. Only 3 more days to wait until I find out for certain. I'm feeling much better today, although I have got a sore throat, which might explain some of the rough feeling.
We had intended to not tell people until the 12 week scan, but we needed babysitters for the kids while I went to the hospital, and also told my boss as I was needing a bit of time off work.
I'm symptom watching, but can't say for certain this morning, it's so frustrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment