Friday, March 19, 2010

Potty Training

Potty training isn't going well. I hate it! We've been at the same stage for the last 6-7 months, of one or two accidents a day. However at nursery it is worse. I picked up Joanna from nursery yesterday, and she'd had an even worse day than normal - 8 changes of clothes! Given that she doesn't normally go that often I was surprised.

We were talking to her about it, and she told Mark that the flowers on her pants needed watering so they would grow.

Oh dear!

2 comments:

Pippa McLaren said...

Oh dear. All this is ahead of me. With an older boy and just slightly younger girl, I may end up doing both together, which will be interesting. Since I already do two loads of washing a day most days, maybe it'll double! Nice to know we're contributing to global warming all by ourselves.

Anita Mathias said...

Lol. That's really funny