Thursday, January 15, 2009
A turning point?
I'm really hoping that a turning point has been reached. The magic 12 week mark came and went without any significant improvement in the late evening sleep(or lack of). However we had our first evening without a baby last night( John is 14 weeks), and I wasn't punished too severely because of it. I even risked giving John a dream feed, which he went back to sleep after, and he slept after the 2am feed, but unfortunatly not again after the 5:30 am feed, oh well can't have everything! The previous time I'd had an evening John then stayed awake from 10pm until 3am. John is currently (8pm) in his cot, and quiet, although still awake and complaining relatively quietly every now and again. Joanna is also quiet. Bliss. Not that I can rest - time to help Mark grout the new kitchen floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment