Haha!! I'm glad for your sake that it came out negative - can you imagine life with *tHrEE* little ones?! I've been having a weird metallic taste in my mouth the last couple of days (!) which made me do a double take. But unless Peter put an order in with the stork, there's no reason to get nervous..
4 comments:
Haha!! I'm glad for your sake that it came out negative - can you imagine life with *tHrEE* little ones?! I've been having a weird metallic taste in my mouth the last couple of days (!) which made me do a double take. But unless Peter put an order in with the stork, there's no reason to get nervous..
Phew, lucky thing! Your two are lovely, but three...??! Not just yet I think xxx
SA got worried because she misread the result on your picture!!!
That is a big relief - I'd have to work harder still to catch up!!!
Pip
Post a Comment