Hi Em know your frustration! Love the pictures. Thinking of you. I thought for a baby present I might get you some online shopping delivered so if you would like to, write a list in the week or two (or as need dictates) after you're back home and I will organise that and some treats. Was going to just send chocolate but hardly seemed worth the delivery charge unless I bought several kg and maybe you don't need that much (this week...!!) Lots of love Pip
I am too lazy to send chocolate... but here's a few internet hugs for you: ((Em)) I totally know what the waiting game is like: Hell! Tiny baby is obviously too happy and comfortable in there to want to leave... or maybe it's Joanna's raspberries that have but him off coming out and meeting her!!
2 comments:
Hi Em
know your frustration!
Love the pictures.
Thinking of you.
I thought for a baby present I might get you some online shopping delivered so if you would like to, write a list in the week or two (or as need dictates) after you're back home and I will organise that and some treats. Was going to just send chocolate but hardly seemed worth the delivery charge unless I bought several kg and maybe you don't need that much (this week...!!)
Lots of love
Pip
I am too lazy to send chocolate... but here's a few internet hugs for you: ((Em))
I totally know what the waiting game is like: Hell!
Tiny baby is obviously too happy and comfortable in there to want to leave... or maybe it's Joanna's raspberries that have but him off coming out and meeting her!!
Post a Comment