Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I like to know what I need to do when Joanna has her nap, otherwise Joanna wakes up, and I remember that I really needed to do something.
I added this to my to do list yesterday.

Mark has got so irrational about this baby that he made me tea this morning. Rasberry leaf tea. Or as he calls it placebo tea.

My waist is now 47 inches, but at 20 weeks it was 43 inches, so not that much bigger. The midwives measure bellys when you're lying down, and it should roughly correlate to the number of weeks pregnant you are. Seems a little inaccurate to me, but my last measurement was 40 inches.

I am slightly less impatient today, having persuaded myself that he will still be a while it's easier to cope. Every twinge I wonder "is this it..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good job you did add "Have baby" or you might have forgotten in the midst of all the food on the list. Even the word "food" itself is there twice.

It's the top left section that has me confused: photo box, wrap pressie, but then lump/dump? Eh? And do these items go together? Or is it just "everything except food"?