In the last few days we've had the following questions And our response:
Still here then... Doh yeah - pregnancy doesn't induce teleportation. (Punches their lights out!)
What's he still doing in there?Duur - growing. (Punches their lights out!)
When did John arrive? Eh? (Punches their lights out!)
When's he due? Two days ago. (Punches their lights out!)
Was Joanna late? No. (Punches their lights out!)
How are you? (via text). I am away from the computer - not in labour.(Punches the telephone)
1++??!! (via text) - too cryptic for Mark to realise before he deleted it!
How are you feeling? Fat, tired and irritable - (Punches their lights out!)
Seriously though, I know it's meant in the nicest way, and I'd be upset if people didn't care, but we will let you know as soon as possible when he arrives! Until then - post me chocolate (fairtrade) to cheer me up. Or curry if you really want to help!
I will probably be induced on 16th if he hasn't arrived by then, so there could be another 10 days of waiting.
2 comments:
I like to think of it as extra cheek-growing time...
heather backs away slowly and doesn't ask :)
Post a Comment