I have 18 days left at work!(Sorry Jim!) 3 days, then a week off, then 5 weeks solid before another holiday, then maternity leave! Joanna is all ready to go down from 3 days a week to 2 days, but quite what I'll do when on maternity leave without Joanna I don't know, but I'm sure I can fill the time!
I only had 5 days off work before I had Joanna, and I kind of hope that this baby is a little early too, as long as I don't have him on the Isle of Wight!
We are impatient to meet TinyBaby, probably more so than we were with Joanna. I think this is because there is less to organise this time round. We have less to buy, and having done it once I don't need to read all the endless books I did last time. If he arrived tomorrow I'd feel ready enough (please don't arrive that early, your still too little).
Time to go and rest before Joanna wakes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think another factor is that the pregnancy thing was new and exciting with the first one. This time around it is cool (and slightly freaky) but each new thing is more an "oh yeah, I remember...".
But having a new baby is always new cos they are a whole new personality.
Post a Comment