I hurt. Thankfully not all the time, but it can be quite painful at times. I seem to have SPD, which is a condition caused by the hormones released in pregnancy which make the ligaments more flexible, in preparation for giving birth. Unfortunately they are working too much, and so the ligaments in some of my joints allow for too much movement, which causes the pain. It is quite painful at nighttime, so moving to try and get comfy when lying down isn't easy. Walking also makes it worse, which isn't good, as we like going for walks. However I've seen the doctor and have been booked in to see the physio soon, so hopefully they will give me some exercises that will stop it getting worse. Any prayers gratefully received!
I think part of the problem is that I'm much more active in some ways this time, and need to keep getting up off the floor after playing with Joanna. I didn't have this last time, and I'll just have to learn to me gentle on myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment