Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not that good at being a fake

Having said I was a fake it turns out that I am a pretty rubbish fake! I was chatting to my sister on skype, and made the mistake of putting the video on. The video on my new laptop is rather too good quality, and a couple of times she said I looked very good, "glowing", and after asking why, "ummm, it's warm in here" , she said "are you.... oh no, better not ask that.... but you are aren't you?" so I got sprung!
However she is sworn to secrecy. Meeting my other sister on saturday - wonder if she'll notice me either "glowing" or green, and my parents after that, so it's all a bit dubious if I can keep it a secret for long.

2 comments:

Mark said...

what concerns me is that 2 of the 3 people that have rumbled us, have done so by looking at me!!

Jammy D said...

That's because you look pregnant, mark.