I should only be about 9/10 weeks pregnant, but my tummy seems to be saying otherwise. I have already put on a couple of extra inches round my waist. When I saw my sister at the weekend I was sure she'd guess from the size of my tummy! How big will I get this time? Mark's convinced we're having twins. I really hope not.
I have realised what the smell of "me" is that I don't like - clean clothes. Snuggling up in freshly washed bedding was not fun - far too smelly!
Midwife appointment tomorrow, but it's a bit of a weird appointment, because she should take my history, but there is no checking that I actually am pregnant. I could just be making it up because we have such a nice midwife. She seemed genuinely pleased when I said "see you next week" when I took Joanna to the doctors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment