Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweepstake

As there are 8 different combinations of gender from the 3 babies in the gooding family, and 8 adults in the family we have decided to run a sweepstake to guess the genders. There is also a prize for the closest guess to accumulated days away from due date. So far we've all been pessimistic and think the babies will be late.

The other turning point of the pregnancy is that I was feeling hungry this morning. That's right, hungry but not too sick! However the faintness is still there, and some nausea, but no tiredness. Maybe that's because we got so much sleep last night.

Any guesses of the gender of blob gooding?

3 comments:

Mark said...

didn't you feel tired after posting this?

Jammy D said...

I think there will be 2 boys and 1 girl, Blob Gooding being Mini-Jo's first little brother.

I bet 3p. What do I win?

howard david ingham said...

TJ (using another's login!) says:

I feel hungry and sick - at the same time - all the time! Must be a boy (oops, I've just lost the sweepstake then!)

BTW, I love the "Progress so far on baby number two" photo... my 11 week wobbly belly is far too stretch-marked from babies 1&2 for me to dare to bare on the internet! ;D