Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Blue line
When does a pregnancy start? Officially it is two weeks before conception - weird. For me the pregnancy started with the confirmation we'd been hoping for with the little blue line on the wee stick. However I didn't feel pregnant. No morning sickness, just perfectly normal, so it was hard to believe. This time my reaction to that little blue line was just excitement(well maybe a little trepidation) but with Joanna I burst into tears. I can't figure out why - I was excited, but it was such a momentous occurance, and I looked ahead and thought everything would change. This time I know what it will be like to some extent. Much of our adjustment to having a baby has been made, and so a second just makes me feel like a proper family, rather than just a couple with a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wasn't it a pink/magenta line?
Post a Comment