Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby communication

Baby3 is now 30 weeks. Only 10 (well, 8-12) weeks left until he makes his appearance. I chat to baby most nights before going to bed, and we do the "guess the limb" game when he prods me. Along with cries of "that's so weird" from Mark.
Joanna is very interested in Baby, John less so. Sometimes when dropping Joanna at nursery she will kiss me goodbye, then kiss Baby goodbye. She snuggles up, and gives my tummy a big cuddle. Yesterday morning both Baby's siblings were giving him attention. I was lying in bed, with John on one side, and Joanna on the other side. I do wonder what Baby thought was going on, as both of them started blowing noisy raspberries on my tummy.

2 comments:

Stephen Gower said...

It is weird. Hope that helps.

Pippa McLaren said...

Raspberries are fun though, I bet new baby gets to love them within about 6 weeks of his emergence. Aidan has just learnt to say Raspberry!