I'm getting quite round, now that I've hit the 5 month mark. It's now obvious enough that people feel confident to ask about it without me saying. The 20 week scan went very well, baby revealed enough of himself to show that he is growing as he should be. And yes, that he is definately a he. He is also kicking nicely, so I get regular reminders that he is there, in case I forget him in the midst of chaotic family life.
We haven't yet decided names, and no, we aren't necessarily going for a "J"!
Both kids seem to like the new addition. John was having a cuddle with the big belly, and I was slightly disturbed to find that Baby3 was kicking him already. Joanna is getting used to the idea that it's a boy, she is very excited about the baby arriving. She comes up to me and kisses my tummy and pats the baby. She seems to like me having a big tummy, although she does insist that Mark's tummy is bigger, despite evidence to the contrary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment