Friday, May 29, 2009

Feet

As with any parent I wonder what my kids will be like when they grow up. Will they follow in our geeky footsteps, becoming engineer/programmers, or will they miraculously have some artistic talent. Will they be tall (silly question), will they be blond. What will their future partner be like. What will they sound like, will they have the same silly sense of humour we have.

I hope that John won't become one of those men who talk at a certain part of women. Today in the garden while lying and talking to John I had that disconcerting feeling that John wasn't looking at my face, but another part of my body. Thankfully it was my feet which were in the air behind me. To keep him happy I moved around a bit so he could grab my feet. Lucy discovered this preference at the weekend when John had a good nibble on her feet. Maybe John will have a foot obsession in years to come. Hopefully not!

1 comment:

Oxford wedding photographer said...

are you complaining that I talk at your ears?!