Sunday, November 2, 2008

Conspiring kids

Our wonderful kids seem to have a real connection, which is lovely to see. Joanna often cuddles John, and kisses his head. She does get frustrated when he ignores her telling him things. She was showing him the noisy tractor book, and her cries of "John, Tractor" got quite stressed towards the end when he didn't respond.

However our kids seem to be conspiring against us. John seems to suffer from colic as Joanna did, however it is generally late evening until the early hours. Joanna is playing her part by waking around 5:30 most mornings. Last night John settled by midnight, then needed a feed at 2:30, and then both kids woke and cried at 5am, and with Joanna that was it for the day! I always knew it would be hard work having two kids, but I had hoped for more than 3 1/2 hours sleep, thank goodness for the weekend(and my parents and husband) so I did get a bit more sleep. Now I just need to get John to sleep when Joanna has her lunchtime nap, and I'll be fine.

No comments: