
Mark and I treated ourselves (with thanks to 30th birthday pressies) to a weekend away without Joanna. It was our first night away from her, but we decided that with TinyBaby on the way it was a good opportunity to have a little time off before he arrives.
We found a lovely hotel in cardiff, and have a lovely friend who managed to blag me a free spa treatment. All I have to do is tell her about it for her mother & baby supplement. Spas can be a bit rubbish when pregnant - I couldn't use the jacuzzi, or any of the fun water treatments because of the risk of overheating. For some reason the massage chairs were also out of bounds for me. However being pampered with a mud treatment and head massage for well over an hour was brilliant. Mark also joined me for a little bit, and took some photos.
Shame the relaxed and refreshed feeling has now faded after 3 nights of little sleep because of Joanna.
No comments:
Post a Comment