Monday, June 16, 2008

Freaky button

With Joanna my tummy button changed a lot. And it never recovered. It went from being a fairly normal inny to a rather stretched belly button - but I guess at least it stopped it collecting belly button fluff. This time it was pre-stretched, and so now just seems enormous. Mark reckons it can fit a £2 coin in it(if it went in)! That doesn't bother me quite as much as the threat it is currently making about becoming an outie. I've heard of people putting plasters over their outies - maybe I'll have to do that to stop Mark being too scared by my Freaky Button.

The good thing is I haven't got any more stretch marks yet, maybe I'll get off a little more lightly this time, although last pregnancy's stretch marks aren't too obvious now.

I've changed the settings, so you can comment easily now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My belly-button is now more like a belly-plate... but at least it's not sticking out!

Lucky you with stretch marks - I feel like someone's scribbled an entire road map on me with purple marker... they never really had chance to fade after baby no. 2, so I guess I didn't reallly have much hope this time round anyway!