My blog has been a pretty pink colour, but the time has come to change that. We had our second scan, but first 3D scan at 16 weeks, and can now confirm that we are having a little boy! I'm very excited, although I'm sure I'd have been pleased with a little girl too. Details of the scan - he's a bit skinny, and doing a 2d scan of the face did look kind of skeletal, spooky. She measured his foot (nearly 2 cm, quite big), but each sonographer seems to have a favourite part, be it ear, or foot. I have heard that the doctor who will be scanning me in the future measures boys bits - but that is one bit of information I really don't want to know.
It's so wonderful to see him on screen, and see that he seems all well. I can really start enjoying this pregnancy now, especially as I'm beginning to feel better, although the tiredness and faintness is still there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment