Daniel is growing up so rapidly, he's now reached 4 months old. He's smiling and giggling, often in response to his big sister grinning manically at him. He's also managing to grab things, as he has learnt that he can control his hands, and his hands are either a source of entertainment, or are being shoved in his mouth and chewed. I'm missing my tiny baby, I didn't expect to, as they do get more interesting, but he was so tiny!
John has had his first session at play group, and has gone from being the big one at nursery to the smallest at play group. I hope this will be good for him, and he enjoys playing with older children. I also hope it will help his speech, but I'm off to see the health visitor tomorrow to see if we can get on the waiting list for speech therapy. Hopefully by the time he gets an appointment he won't need it, after all this morning he did say "maamaa doast", and "Nana dool". (go on, guess what they meant)
Joanna's milestone has been starting her first organised activity - dance classes. She's loving them "toe, heel, toe, heel", and the lovely purple outfit she wears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'd say the first one has something to do with wanting to 'share' your toast - and the second something to do with Joanna - no idea what 'dool' means though!
Post a Comment