John is getting more confident. For the last few weeks he's been standing up from the floor, and giving a smug smile and clapping. Yesterday he took his first (well second, but first in a long time) controlled fall into Mark's arms. He's repeated the feat a few times, normally only one step, but we're proud anyway. I've been thinking for a while how much easier it will be when he is walking. We'll be able to go into the garden without me having to carry him, Joanna will have someone to dance with, and my back may get a little more peace. However as the time approaches I'm getting slightly more apprehensive, and seeing the speed his cousin can run at (she's two months older) I realise there is a big gap between crawling and running. However I'm still looking forward to the patter of tiny feet.
Joanna was back to walking like a new toddler today, falling over every few steps - but there was 20cm of snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment