Thursday, July 16, 2009

Like mummy like daughter

Joanna had so much energy this evening, despite a full day at nursery. Mark was kneeling on the floor, and Joanna decided it was a good time to run. So she ran round and round Mark. Then she ran round and round in the other direction. All the while she was saying "I'm so busy, I'm so busy". Oh dear, it appears that she's taken after her mum, I'm sure that's what I do. Now I just need to learn to enjoy it as much as Joanna does!

3 comments:

Oxford wedding photographer said...

and Daddy got worn out by Joanna's busyiness too, so she kept changing my batteries!

Unknown said...

so basically you're saying that you run round and round in circles like a headless chick - yup - can relate to that too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I remember when your name was "busyday"... And when the standard phrase wasn't I'm so busy but I'm so tired... Bet the latter is just a fact of life now, it is for me!
Pip