John slept through the night! It was amazing. He is 6 months and 4 days old. He has taken more than twice as long as Joanna to sleep through for the first time, and the first four months of his life aren't really something I want to talk about on the sleep front. However he is now on solids, and has been taking less milk in the middle of the night.
Now all that needs to happen is for me to start sleeping through the night too, and not wake up because I'm expecting to fed him.
If he sleeps through tonight then I'll be happy, and if he continues to sleep through then Brenda and David will be very happy, as we're on the canal boat very soon with them.
Just thought I'd share my happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray!!! So glad to hear you have peaceful nights! It took Reuben 8.5 months to sleep through reliably, but it's taken me another three months to not wake up in the middle of the night...!! But even so, I still feel tired... Have a great holiday on the canal boat; hope John pays attention to your encouragement to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!! Love, Gx
shame it didn't last...
I wouldn't say he's on solids either - more like mush than solid.
Post a Comment