Throughout both my pregnancies Mark kept trying to persuade me to watch Alien, I'm sure you all know the scene I'm talking about. I managed to avoid it until recently. We saw Alien Resurrection(or more accurately Mark watched it, and I saw snippets!). I keep getting reminded of it when looking at John first thing in the morning. Poor little boy has blocked tear ducts, so gets quite gunky eyes. So I often have this thing attached to my body, sucking me dry, looking at me adoringly with eyes with strands of mucus over them. Nice!
Once his eyes are clean he is the most gorgeous baby boy ever, just like Joanna is the most beautiful girl ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
John watched alien resurrection with me, didn't he? Maybe that's why?
Thankfully at 4 1/2 months his eyes has just cleared up by themselves. Phew!
Post a Comment